Memory Care in Charlottesville & Nellysford, VA
One of the distinctive features of RoseWood Village Assisted Living Community is our advanced Innovations Program that is tailored to the individual needs of our residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other memory-related concerns.
Our Innovations Program coordinator and staff are trained specialists continuously educated and experienced in providing the highest level of care to our family of residents with memory-related concerns. The Innovations Program care plan involves physician recommendations and insights along with counsel and guidance from our Innovations Care Coordinator, our direct-care staff, our resident’s family and the resident.
The foundation of the program is respecting the autonomy and individual decision-making and choices our residents can still enjoy. We embrace our residents’ differences while encouraging their individuality. We are supportive of their choices and recognize the uniqueness of each of our residents.
A primary feature of the Innovations Program is that care and supervision are provided around the clock. Our participants in the program enjoy time well spent in selected memory-care areas where they have many opportunities for spontaneous, one-on-one interaction and socialization between residents and our expert care providers. Our family of residents can also participate in small-group activities that lend an atmosphere of engagement in both mental and physical exercises.
Accommodation options for residents in our Innovations Program include both private and semi-private studios and suites with private, fully-accessible bathrooms.
We are confident that you will find that our Innovations Program sets the standard for care for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory-related concerns.
MEMORY CARE LEVEL
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Assistance with toileting
- Bathing or showering
- Dressing, clothing selection and orientation
- Grooming, including assistance with hair, oral hygiene, and shaving
- Incontinent care
- Mobility – assistance with walking or wheelchair propelling to and from dining, activities, bathroom or exercises
- Physical assistance with meals
- Transferring assistance to and from bed to chair or wheelchair
- A full schedule of community-wide events and recreational activities
- Administering medication
- All utilities except long-distance
- Arranging appointments with medical providers
- Daily housekeeping, Monday through Friday
- Daily snacks
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Health and wellness assessments
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Outdoor and common area surveillance cameras
- Personal laundry services
- Reminders and direction as needed
- Special diet oversight
- Weekly linen services
CARE AND SERVICES
AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL FEES IN INNOVATIONS.
Residents may require additional care and services which are also available at RoseWood Village. These include:
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Fall alert pads and monitoring services
- Long distance phone calls
- Meals for guests